I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! only kicked off last weekend but some campmates have already threatened to leave the show
Adam Thomas says this year’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! contestants need to ‘get a grip’ some of them threatened to quit just a few days into the series.
The 2016 campmate couldn’t believe that two stars were already threatening to leave the castle.
Naughty Boy and Arlene Phillips had threatened to leave after three days in ‘The Clink’, before even making it to the main camp.
Adam said in a video: “What is going on? It’s day two. Get a grip of yourself.
“I can’t believe it. They’re dropping out like flies. Oh my god this is not good.”
He also admitted that he found it difficult during the first few days in the jungle.
Adam added: “I know I said get a grip of yourselves, but you should have seen me on day two or three in there because I was crying like a baby. I was so homesick.
“It’s a shock to the system. You are missing your friends and family.
“That being said, get a f***ing grip of yourselves. If they need a replacement… call me. I’ll go back in.”
Adam came in third place in his series of the show.
During the first few days there were two camps, with half of the celeb contestants in a makeshift jail and forced to do chores for those in the main camp.
Naughty Boy, who was in The Clink, initially threatened to leave the show after the main camp voted him to compete in a trial, having already done a challenge earlier that same day.
He questioned whether it was because they thought he was the weakest campmate.
Before this he had already mentioned dropping out due to the conditions of the castle and being fed up with rival campers.
Arlene agreed with Naughty Boy and also started to voice the idea of leaving.
She admitted that she’d had enough, saying: “For me, I was hoping I was going to come out here strong and proud, but it hasn’t started in the right way.
“I find it unacceptable. I know that I can’t go on and my mind isn’t going to change in the morning, one night isn’t going to change.”
Fellow contestant Richard Madeley couldn’t believe they would even have that idea as he asked: “You’re leaving as well?”
Hosts Ant and Dec explained to the viewers that the two eventually decided to stay until they merged with the main camp.
They said that they were going to confront the others instead of leaving the show but this was never shown on the programme.
Instead when the camps merged, Arlene said she was happy to be around some women after having spent her first few days with four men.
Naughty Boy seemed delighted for the camps to be united so it’s uncertain whether there will ever be any confrontation.
Thursday’s programme will see a trial where all of the campmates take part in the task together.